Chia Seeds can be eaten raw, soaked in juice, added to porridge, pudding, smoothies or added to baked goods. You can also sprinkle them on top of cereal, yogurt, vegetables or rice dishes. Because of their ability to absorb both water and fat, they can be used to thicken sauces and as egg substitutes in recipes. chia seeds provide insoluble fiber which helps keep you fuller longer and bulks up stool to prevent constipation. They also deliver healthy fats, protein, and cell-protecting antioxidants.
- Black Chia Seeds
- Pure and Healthy Product
- Package Content: 250 Gram
- They help in reducing inflammation, which is possible due to high antioxidant properties of Chia seeds.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels, which helps in controlling diabetes.
- Helps in relieving people with issues like constipation.
- Helps in controlling blood pressure levels.
- Helps in keeping the body away from heart diseases.
- Helps in keeping the blood thin as they contain omega-3, this also helps in preventing blood clots in future.
- Can benefit people with depression and anxiety.
- Help in Reducing weight
Find a variety of grocery and gourmet supplies by the brand Tripathi Products
Experience the Goodness of Black Chia Seeds
Chia seeds have recently become famous for their health and nutritional benefits. These seeds have evolved from native Mexico and have gained huge popularity within a few years, they are carbohydrate-rich seeds. Almost one serving of Chia seeds contains 179 mg of calcium, 95 mg of magnesium, 2.19 mg of iron, 115 mg of potassium This clearly shows how nutritive they are for us and if we add them to our day to day life then we can get enormous amounts of benefits. Not only this but Chia seeds are also a rich source of Omega-3 and are infused with antioxidant properties, so when we consume them our body is able to release harmful toxins and refresh and refurbish our body.
Wonderful Usages of Black Chia Seeds
Let's get creative and use Black Chia seeds in various food items as it is extremely health. we can use Chia seeds in water or juice, pudding, smoothie and cereal, in bread.
Enhance the Taste with Utmost Ease,
Fresh, Good Quality and Nutrient Rich
Chia seeds is considered as a healthy addition to weight loss plans due to it being low in calories, fat, sugar and carbohydrates. Chia Seeds is a great source of fiber. It promotes digestive health and Strengthens Bones. High fiber content of chia could be beneficial when it comes to weight loss.
Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.