Flaxseed is commonly used to improve digestive health or relieve constipation. Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL, or "bad") cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Pure and Healthy Product
- Package Content: 100 Gram
- They help in reducing inflammation, which is possible due to high antioxidant properties of Flaxseed.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels, which helps in controlling diabetes.
- Helps in relieving people with issues like constipation.
- Helps in controlling blood pressure levels.
- Helps in keeping the body away from heart diseases.
- Helps in keeping the blood thin as they contain omega-3, this also helps in preventing blood clots in future.
- Can benefit people with depression and anxiety.
- Help in Reducing weight
Find a variety of grocery and gourmet supplies by the brand Tripathi Products
Experience the Goodness of Flaxseed
Flaxseed have recently become famous for their health and nutritional benefits. These seeds have evolved from native Mexico and have gained huge popularity within a few years, they are carbohydrate-rich seeds. Almost one serving of Flaxseed contains 179 mg of calcium, 95 mg of magnesium, 2.19 mg of iron, 115 mg of potassium This clearly shows how nutritive they are for us and if we add them to our day to day life then we can get enormous amounts of benefits. Not only this but Flaxseed are also a rich source of Omega-3 and are infused with antioxidant properties, so when we consume them our body is able to release harmful toxins and refresh and refurbish our body.
Wonderful Usages of Flaxseed
Let's get creative and use Flaxseed in various food items as it is extremely health. we can use Flaxseed in water or juice, pudding, smoothie and cereal, in bread.
Enhance the Taste with Utmost Ease,
Fresh, Good Quality and Nutrient Rich
Flaxseed is considered as a healthy addition to weight loss plans due to it being low in calories, fat, sugar and carbohydrates. Flaxseed is a great source of fiber. It promotes digestive health and Strengthens Bones. High fiber content of Flaxseed could be beneficial when it comes to weight loss.
Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.