Posted By 0 Comment(s) 778 View(s) About Ingredient
- 1/2 Lit milk
- 1/2 cups water
- 9-10 crystal Tripathi Product Citric Acid
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add citric acid crystal to water and dissolve in water.
- Take milk and heat it to about 60-70 deg C, being careful not to let the milk boil over.
- Add the dissolved citric acid slowly to the milk and stir it slowly till milk cuddles.
- Cool the milk and remove the water using fine muslin cloth.
- Cut into ½” (1.5 cm) cubes and they are ready to use.