Posted By 0 Comment(s) 109 View(s) Recipe
- 2 cups (500ml) full fat milk
- 1/2 heaped cup sugar
- 2 tbsp milk Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp CMC Powder
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp GMS Powder
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 3/4 tbsp Chocolate essence or you can also try our Vanilla Powder
- In a mixing bowl add cmc and gms first.
- Add milk powder, Cocoa Powder and cornflour.Mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup milk to it. Whisk well so that there are no lumps formed. In a sauce pan take milk and sugar.
- Mix well.Bring to a boil. Now simmer this for 5 mins.Now add in the mixed cornflour mix in this and keep mixing.
- It will thicken immediately. Now boil this for 1 or 2 min.Now pour this in a bowl and add in vanilla and mix well. Now cool this down then strain it.
- Pour it in a shallow freezer safe container and freeze for 3 to 4 hours.Now take it out and use a electric beater or a blender. Add in fresh cream.
- Blend this for 5 to 6 mins till the mix gets light and frothy.Pour back,freeze and repeat the same blending thing one more time as well.
- Now pour in freezer safe containers,close with airtight lid and freeze overnight.Scoop and serve!