0 Comment(s) 1569 View(s) Recipe
- 3/4 cup sweet corn
- 3 tsp olive oil/ Vegetable oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- ¼ cup carrot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup beans, finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1.25 tsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Make paste of 1/2 cup sweet corn and add little water (about 2 table spoon)
- In a large kadai heat 3 tsp olive oil/vegetable oil and saute 2 clove garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- also, saute 2 tbsp spring onion slightly
- now add ¼ cup sweet corn, ¼ cup carrot and ¼ cup beans.
- saute for 2 minutes or until vegetables are slightly cooked.
- transfer the sweet corn paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- further add 3 cup water, salt and stir well.
- cover and boil for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked.
- now prepare a corn flour slurry by mixing 1 tsp corn flour in ¼ cup water.
- mix to a lump free mixture.
- pour the corn flour slurry and stir well
- stir and boil until the soup thickens.
- now add ¾ tsp pepper, 2 tsp vinegar and 2 tbsp spring onion.
- garnished the soup with spring onions.
Adapted from Hebbar kitchen