Posted By 0 Comment(s) 717 View(s) Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs, and stir in raisins and vanilla. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour, baking
- soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the sugar mixture.
- Mix in raisins and eggs, then stir in oats and walnuts.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Cool on wire racks.