3 Chocolate Chips Recipes And Fun Facts
Although the name for these chocolate chips might be misleading, these chips are actually broken pieces of chocolate! They are used in recipes to add a bit of extra flavor and texture. In this article we will present some fun facts about chocolate chips and also provide 3 delicious recipes that use them!
What are these little chocolate chip tyrants that dominate the dessert world
Chocolate chips were first invented in the 1930s by American chocolate manufacturer Ruth Wakefield. She originally intended for them to be used as a topping for ice cream. However, they quickly became popular as an ingredient for cookies and other desserts.
Today, chocolate chips are made from milk chocolate or dark chocolate. They are typically small disks, although they can come in other shapes such as triangles or cylinders. Chocolate chips are often used in cookies, cakes, and other desserts. They can also be used as a topping for ice cream or yogurt.
Fun facts about chocolate chips:
-Chocolate chips were first invented in the 1930s.
-They are typically small disks, although they can come in other shapes.
-They are often used in cookies, cakes, and other desserts.
-They can also be used as a topping for ice cream or yogurt.
Chocolate Chips They're a little magical, and so many stories to tell
Chocolate chips were first introduced in the 1930s by chocolate manufacturer Nestle. The original chocolate chips were made from Nestles' toll house recipe chocolate.
Chocolate chips are typically made from milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate. The size of chocolate chips can vary, but they are usually about the size of a penny.
One fun fact about chocolate chips is that they are actually semi-solid at room temperature. This is because the cocoa butter in the chocolate solidifies at cooler temperatures. Chocolate chips will become soft and gooey when heated, which is why they are perfect for baking.
There are so many delicious recipes that include chocolate chips. Some of our favorites include chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and pancakes. Chocolate chip cookies are a classic favorite, and there are endless variations of this beloved recipe. Brownies are another classic dessert that can be made even better with the addition of chocolate chips. And who doesn't love pancakes? Chocolate chip pancakes are a fun and tasty way to start the day.
next time you enjoy one of these classic recipes, take a moment to appreciate the delicious chocolate chip that makes it so special.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe In 60 Seconds!
- 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in vanilla extract. Add flour mixture to the batter and mix on low speed until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes; transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely
Cookie Dough Bars Recipe
Do you love chocolate chip cookies, but find the dough even more irresistible? Well, now you can have your cookie dough and eat it too with this recipe for cookie dough bars! These rich and gooey bars are made with a chocolate chip cookie dough base and are loaded with chocolate chips. They're perfect for a quick snack or a dessert and will satisfy your sweet tooth every time.
To make these cookie dough bars, you'll need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1&1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg until well combined.
3. Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl and mix until everything is well combined. Stir in the chocolate
Oatmeal Shortbread Cookies with Spiced Rum Glaze Recipe
This recipe for oatmeal shortbread cookies with spiced rum glaze is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite holiday cookies with a twist. The delicious cookies are made with oats, brown sugar, butter, and rum, and they are finished with a delicious glaze made with powdered sugar, rum, and spices. These cookies are sure to be a hit at your next holiday party!