0 Comment(s) 1050 View(s) Recipe
- Preparation : 10 min
- Cooking : 10 min
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin whole
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 Onion
- ½ tsp Asafoetida
- 3-4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 cup Chana Dal
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups French Beans
- 1 medium Tomato
- Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Take Chana dal and soak it for 2 hour.
- Take French Beans and cut in approx. 1 inch pieces.
- Take Tomato and chop it into small pieces of ½ inch.
- Chop Ginger coarsely and keep it aside.
- Take Green Chilies finely chop it and keep aside.
- Take garlic cloves and chop it and keep it aside.
- In a kadai heat oil then add cumin seeds, ginger, green chilies, garlic sauté a few seconds.
- Take Onion and slice it and keep it aside.
- Now add onion sauté until translucent.
- Then add asafoetida, turmeric powder, Red chili powder, coriander powder and sauté until fragrant.
- Then add soaked chana dal, salt, some water and mix it once then cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add french beans and mix everything properly.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the lid then add tomatoes and saute for a minute.
- Garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.