0 Comment(s) 1946 View(s) Recipe
IngredientsVegetables cut into julienne:
- 5-6 French Beans
- medium sized carrots
- ¼ cup Bean sprouts
- 1 cup Green Cabbage
- 1 cup Button mushrooms
- 1 small Green Capsicum
- Other Vegetables as per liking and season
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp. Spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Green chilli crushed
- 6 tbsp. Dark soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. Red chilli sauce
- 5 tbsp. Vinegar
- 4 cups Water or Vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper powder
- 3 tbsp. Tripathi Products Cornflour
- ¼ cup Spring greens finely chopped
- 5 tbsp. Red Chilli oil
- In a wok heat oil till it starts smoking and add crushed ginger-garlic-green chilli and the sliced vegetables.
- Toss and stir fry on high flame.
- Add water/vegetable stock and boil on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Once boiled, add dark soy sauce, white vinegar, red chilli sauce and mix well.
- Now add salt, sugar, black pepper and stir.
- Then add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and do not mix.
- Mix Tripathi Products corn flour with cold water until no lumps are seen and add it to the boiling soup.
- Stir and add spring greens and red chilli oil.
Leave a Comment